Exit

Deleted folder and Topic.

Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone.

Please help me out with this.
I mistakenly have created 2 folders with same name let say "Configuration."
One folder has one topic "New Topic" and the other has many which is the original and correct one.

I had deleted "Configuration" folder with topic "New Topic" yesterday but today when I launched Robohelp I got both of them(Folder and Topic) were back with the cross mark. Now when I'm deleting both again this error message is appearing
If anyone is aware of this help me ASAP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This should probably be in the Source Control forum, but what happens if you you create a fake configuration.fpj file in your local project? Is it happy then? If not, maybe you need to check the entire project out & then repair it and check it back in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Source control may actually be a red herring on this. We just aren't sure yet.

So I suppose that ayeshal61772659 should first advise if Source Control is actually in use.

What seems more concerning is that a belief exists that two identical folders have been created. Under normal conditions this should be impossible. So I'm hoping that we can hear more about this aspect.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp