• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrade to RH7 with RH4 serial number

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2008 Oct 31, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I successfully installed RoboHelp7 as an upgrade. When I try to get into it, it asks for the serial number of the older version. I started with RH4 from Macromedia several years ago, then upgraded to RH5. I have the serial number for RH4, but cannot find it for RH5. Unfortuately, the prompt wizard only accepts serial numbers from RHx5 and 6.

I called the Adobe support technicians several times, and they keep passing me on to another department until I come to a dead end where no one answers my call.

Can someone direct me to the correct contact number of someone who DOES know how to help, or do you know of another way around this dilemma?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Nov 05, 2008 Nov 05, 2008
Hello lanik03,

Our Customer Service department should be able to field this issue for you. They can provide you a serial number to enter to get around this issue. If they do not immedialy understand the issue, tell them that you need the RoboHelp dummy serial number.

The phone number to customer service is listed on this page:
http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/
800-833-6687

Thanks,

Bobby W
Adobe Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 02, 2008 Nov 02, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Support have a number for this purpose. I have asked someone at Adobe to respond to this post.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 05, 2008 Nov 05, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello lanik03,

Our Customer Service department should be able to field this issue for you. They can provide you a serial number to enter to get around this issue. If they do not immedialy understand the issue, tell them that you need the RoboHelp dummy serial number.

The phone number to customer service is listed on this page:
http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/
800-833-6687

Thanks,

Bobby W
Adobe Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2008 Nov 06, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Bobby,

Thank you for your help! Telling the customer service department that I needed the dummy serial number worked. It took a couple of more phone calls, but they figured it out. My RH7 is now activated.

Thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp