real estate vector logo - image | Adobe Stock

When I download it, it's blank.

Can someone fix it or credit me back.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

There is a work around for this issue, if you download it to your computer and then open the file in Illustrator you should see the text. To do this click on the arrow next to the Save to <Library> and you'll see the download button.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Graeme,

I have licensed and downloaded the same image on my end, however, did not encounter the same issue. Could you please let me know which application are you trying to open this image with?

Also, please send us some screenshots so that we can help you further with the issue.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twarita,

The preview on my MacBook is a blank square.

Opening it in Illustrator is a blank square.

Opening it in Photoshop is a blank square.

Even downloading the preview before I licensed it was blank but had the Adobe Stock watermark in the middle.

I assumed this was just an issue with the preview file download but the licensed one had the same issue.

I've downloaded several previews and a licensed 2 other images all today without issue. Just this one.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2017-08-23 at 22.00.02.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for the screenshot, I see that you are previewing the image in Finder, that is the reason you are not able to view the image, however in order to view the image you need to open it in Adobe Illustrator as .ai  file format is associated with Adobe Illustrator.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional query.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Twarita,

Please read the message 1 minute before I posted the image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Graeme,

I understand your concern and it seems that the image is acting faulty only on your machine as I tried to download the image on my end and it is working fine in both Illustrator and Photoshop so there isn't any issue with the image.

Would you mind downloading the image again via a different browser through your license history?

As you already have the image licensed, you need not license it again. Just open your license history and download the image again from there.

Do share the results.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Illustrator are you using? I can confirm it works perfectly fine.

Screen Shot 2017-08-24 at 10.34.34 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK this is very strange:

I use Chrome on MacBook and it doesn't work.

Then if I use Safari it auto-opens the download in Illustrator and the image is there.

Then when I look in my downloads folder it's back to being blank when you try and open it again.

So I've had to download it, have it auto-open then save it as a separate file for it to stay. I've got it now but that does seem very strange.

Like I said when I downloaded the preview before purchasing the licence; it was blank but still had the Adobe Stock watermark in the middle of the blank image.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Graeme,

I'm sorry for the trouble you are having with this file. I am seeing similar behavior and will be reporting it to our content team. I've granted you a replacement license since the file doesn't appear to be usable. Unfortunately you'll have to find another image as we don't know when or if this file can be fixed.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is a work around for this issue, if you download it to your computer and then open the file in Illustrator you should see the text. To do this click on the arrow next to the Save to <Library> and you'll see the download button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started