• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What's wrong ?

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to publish this photo 2 times without success. Each time the raison is "to much artefacts or noise". The first time I found a spalsh of dust in the sky, I corrected this and resubmit the picture. The second time the picture was again rejected for the same raison.

Please can you check this photo and help me by telling me what's wrong ?

Thanks a lot.

Erable dore2.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Have a look (with and w/o noise) - view in full size to see the difference:

noise.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are artefacts in the center of the image. You can see them at 100% and it's more obvious at 200%.

The second problem could be the noise in the sky.

zoom.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have a look (with and w/o noise) - view in full size to see the difference:

noise.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply. Concerning the artefacts is it possible to correct that ? and how ? I've not shooted this picture in raw format but in JPG directly.

Concerning the noise, it's obvious when I see your work. It's the first time I tried to publish photos on Adobe stock and I notice they are very demanding.

I used DxO Optics Pro with clearness correction. I removed this correction to get rid the noise. How did you do ?

Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you processed the image and saved it afterwards with a lower quality settings? Low quality settings for the jpeg cause these artefacts. Hard to remove them later. To be honest, I don`t know how.

Getting rid off the noise is easy. Use Lightroom and you should be fine. But be cautious not to do too much, otherwise you'll lose details in the image. Press the alt-key while doing so to see a b/w-preview (that'll make it easier).

Clearness normally sharpens the image. This is not what you want to remove the noise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2017 Aug 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks gregsonBM. I processed the image and then saved it at maximum quality.

I smoothed the image and re submitted it for the third time. If it will be rejected again, I will tried with another images shooted in raw format.

I think that the artefacts has been produced by my camera when it converted the image in jpeg.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines