• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RGB curve line (mac)

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2017 Feb 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I update my mac to Sierra, the RGB curve line of my lightroom can't be controlled smoothly.

All of the other functions seem fine.

Do anyone have the same problem or could anyone help me?

Is it because of my GPU??

Thanks a lot!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 02, 2017 Feb 02, 2017

If disabling the GPU in Preferences > Performance > Use Graphics Processor doesn't help:

A lot of people have reported problems with the tone curve, and Adobe has acknowledged at least some of their problems in this bug report: Lightroom CC 2015.8: Tone curve still broken in | Photoshop Family Customer Community .  Note that different symptoms have all been merged into the same topic, so you have to read through all the posts.   Please add your me-too vote and details of your issue including exac

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Smooth as silk on this end with the newest MacBook Pro 15" with OS 10.12.3. You may want to play around with GPU settings/options.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you able to add a point to the RGB tone curve and then drag the point off the curve?  I still can't get this to work in LR6 (V6.12) or in the CC version (2015.12).  I'm able to add points and drag them up, down, left, right, ... but if I try to drag an errant point off the curve I can't get it to work. I have to reset the entire curve.  I tried disabling the graphics processor but that didn't help.  I'm running OS 10.12.6 on an iMac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right click the control point and chose "Delete Control Point"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, Bob.  That does work.  And it really ends a lot of frustration for me.  Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know how to do this.  I started in LR 5 and dragging it off was how I was taught.  I would never have guessed I needed to right-click!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If disabling the GPU in Preferences > Performance > Use Graphics Processor doesn't help:

A lot of people have reported problems with the tone curve, and Adobe has acknowledged at least some of their problems in this bug report: Lightroom CC 2015.8: Tone curve still broken in | Photoshop Family Customer Community .  Note that different symptoms have all been merged into the same topic, so you have to read through all the posts.   Please add your me-too vote and details of your issue including exact version of LR and OS X from Help > System Info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines