• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does digital reader work?

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive been trying for 2 days to sign up and install adobe digital reader so I can read ebooks on my mac 10.6.8.  I get a message that there's no application to read the book I downloaded yesterday.   I can;t tell whether the digital readers have been downloaded or not, or whether they work in the first place.  Does the digital reader allow me to download books on my Mac?  How can I tell it it works or not?  I got no informtion from adobe at all they just want  to keep viewing my (overcomplicated) password--over & over & over.  Live chat refused to help although I waited in line almost 2 hrs.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Billyet,

In order to read the e-books you need Adobe Digital Edition application.  There isn't as such app Digital Reader not sure from where you are downloading or as its not available that might be the reason you getting error.

You may try- Adobe Digital Editions

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines