• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Air27 Desktop RTMPS NetConnection.Connect.CertificatePrincipalMismatch

Contributor ,
Aug 18, 2017 Aug 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Air 26, no problems connecting via rtmps on iOS, Android, Win and Mac. Using Air 27, iOS and Android are fine, Win gives the error NetConnection.Connect.CertificatePrincipalMismatch ? Certificate and url are fine.

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2017 Aug 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Error "NetConnection.Connect.CertificatePrinicpalMismatch" indicates Certificate problem.

Kindly provide a sample application to replicate the issue at our end. You can email the project at nitanwar[@]adobe.com

Thanks,

Adobe AIR Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have done more testing, and it seems to be Air 27 Windows handling of the certificate - the certificate is a multi-domain certificate structured like this:

sh1.domain.com

sh2.domain.com

sh3.domain.com

sh4.domain.com

where 'domain' is the same in all cases. If I use the sh1.domain.com using Air 27 on Windows, it works. If I use any of the others, it fails with the NetConnection.Connect.CertificatePrincipalMismatch. In Air 26, all urls work fine on Windows. Note that all urls work fine on iOS and Android using either Air 26 or 27.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Please let us know the path of  key store in the user local system where the certificate is installed. You can see all the certificates installed by following the steps mentioned below:-

1.      In Internet Explorer, click Tools, then click Internet Options to display the Internet Options dialog box.

2.      Click the Content tab.

3.      Under Certificates, click Certificates.

4.      To view details of any certificate, select the certificate and click View.

Thanks,

Adobe AIR Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2017 Aug 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

For the NetConnection.Connect.CertificatePrincipalMismatch issue, kindly log a bug in Tracker(https://tracker.adobe.com/) with the information requested above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 25, 2017 Aug 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

With respect to the request of getting the certificate installation location, I am using a client Windows machine that does not have the certificate installed, which is connecting to a remote server running rtmps accessing the certificate on that remote server - I am not sure how this information would help?

Thanks,.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 27, 2017 Aug 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Do you have the access to the remote server? If yes, kindly verify the installation location on the remote server and log a bug on Tracker.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

The environment setup that is failing at your end is not available with us.

Would it be possible for you to give us the access of the failing environment(I believe it would be a web link).

You can send me details via a private message(click on my name and send message) if the details are not to be made public.

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines