• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to view more discussions/threads in this forum

Participant ,
Aug 25, 2017 Aug 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was just looking at the list of recent discussion, but there's only a dozen or so listed, and I don't see a way to view older posts? Can someone tell me how to do that? It would be useful, as I often look at older posts to learn from them.

Regards, David.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 25, 2017 Aug 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the top (right underneath the forum name banner), there is an option to view the "content". Click it and you'll get a lot more posts!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is it forum help? or where? i see, forum have 50 topic, more less for this huge forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2017 Sep 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, you can also go on the second (thrid ...) page to see more discussion or at the top

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines