Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Embarrassingly simple question

Explorer ,
Aug 26, 2017 Aug 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've just upgraded to CC17 from CC15 via the Adobe desktop app.  Previous version of the app have appeared in 'applications, folder on my Mac but

I cant seem to see the files for this new version and so to lunch it I keep having to go back into the Adobe app. Yes I being really dumb but can anyone help point me in the right direction as to where the Photoshop app is so i can drag it into the dock.

Many thanks for any help.

Running on Late 2012  iMac OSX   lCaptain

Ian

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 26, 2017 Aug 26, 2017

Once it is running you can click the icon in the dock and in the pop-up menu select Options > Keep in Dock

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once it is running you can click the icon in the dock and in the pop-up menu select Options > Keep in Dock

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks very much 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Applications twirl down on the Photoshop name to reveal the PS icon – you can drag the icon o to the dock.

Screen Shot 2017-08-26 at 12.28.16.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines