• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

one of three comps not showing....

Explorer ,
Aug 26, 2017 Aug 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, thanks for taking a look at this.  i have three compositions laid across the frame.  they are identical in their properties, unless i've missed something, yet one doesn't show up in classic 3d.  it shows up in cinima4d, and the ray tracer, but not in classic 3d.

how have i been stupid here?  what have i missed?  thanks so much.  d.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Aug 26, 2017 Aug 26, 2017

so i have part of it.  i have a backdrop, "tan stained paper texture", it is clearly in the far background.  all three stills layers are in front of it.  two of them show up but the other won't 'til i move the paper texture layer below all three stills layers on the timeline.  then it shows the missing layer.  why would only one be missing?  and what difference does it make if, when working in 3d, all the layers are arranged correctly in space?  hummmm.

thanks guys, i can work from here, though i

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

show us a full screenshot of your Ae interface. type UU on the layers in your timeline so we can see all the modified properties.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

here is a dropbox link to the screen shot.  the three layers are highlighted.  they have no special keyframes on them.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hv7uut0v30qwth3/aftereffects_02.jpg?dl=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

so i have part of it.  i have a backdrop, "tan stained paper texture", it is clearly in the far background.  all three stills layers are in front of it.  two of them show up but the other won't 'til i move the paper texture layer below all three stills layers on the timeline.  then it shows the missing layer.  why would only one be missing?  and what difference does it make if, when working in 3d, all the layers are arranged correctly in space?  hummmm.

thanks guys, i can work from here, though i would love someone to explain what's going on.  d.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines