• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Licensing

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2017 Aug 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have questions regarding using a licensed image as part of a logo or trademark. One question would be what are the regulations if I license it and slightly alter it and use it and the other was if I use it strictly as I downloaded it. I have found a couple that I really like for a product I intend to sell on Etsy and hopefully other places which license do I need to use that image and could I actually trademark that image if I chose to? I'm actually working on a customized logo but there are two images from stock that I really like as well and I represent my product fairly well especially for the trial Market on Etsy.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 27, 2017 Aug 27, 2017

Hi Randi,

Please see the answer below:

Can I use an Adobe Stock image as part of my company logo or brand?

No. You need to have complete ownership of the image you use for your company logo, since logos are intended to be registered and protected to prevent other companies or organizations from using the same image. Because Adobe Stock only grants a right to use images and does not transfer the ownership, these images cannot be used in or as a logo.

You may also refer to Common Questions, Adobe Stock

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please excuse typos....I am using speech to text.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Randi,

Please see the answer below:

Can I use an Adobe Stock image as part of my company logo or brand?

No. You need to have complete ownership of the image you use for your company logo, since logos are intended to be registered and protected to prevent other companies or organizations from using the same image. Because Adobe Stock only grants a right to use images and does not transfer the ownership, these images cannot be used in or as a logo.

You may also refer to Common Questions, Adobe Stock for more details.

Kindly go through https://www.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/legal/servicetou/Adobe_Stock_Terms-en_US-20170630_2200.pdf as well to know more about the licensing terms of Adobe Stock.

Let me know if this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional help!

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started