Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Even with subscription I can't export .pdf to word

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2016 Oct 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody,

I have the following issue: when I try to export a .pdf document to word the app says I need to subscribe the service for 2 fr per month, even if I already have a yearly subscription that is automatically renovated every year.

If I try to subscribe again it says that I already have a subscription that will end in June 2017.

It used to work perfectly, even if last time I needed it was some months ago, so I'm not sure about when it started to have this problem.

I upgraded the iOS to 10.0.2 and tried to erase the app and reinstall again but nothing changed.

Thank you for any help you may give me

Cris 🙂

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2016 Oct 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please help me with your registered email id , i have sent you a private message for the same, please respond to that message.

Thank You,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2016 Oct 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for your patience.

Please try to subscribe to the service again and let me know if you face any issue with the service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I am experiencing the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am having the exact same issue. Can you help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi santhosht48020836,

Could you please share your Adobe ID with us using private message?

You may send a private message by hovering your mouse over my user name and click Message.

Also, let us know the version of Acrobat Reader installed on the device. You may refer to this help doc for the same: Acrobat Reader Help for iOS: FAQ

Thank You,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[personal information removed by moderator -- See Email signatures and personal information​]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2017 Jul 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. i subscribed and PAID yet when I try to export to convert to word, it says I need to subscribe, vicious cycle. I needed to get this done now! If I can't get a solution this evening when I need it, how do I cancel the subscription. It's of no use to me if it doesn't function properly when purchased!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Djjedwards,

I have sent you a private message, please check the inbox for the same.

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing this problem too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alistairm,

On checking the details for you account, it seems there is no subscription active for Adobe PDF Pack/ Adobe Export PDF.

Could you please share the email address under which you have subscription? You may share the email address using private message.

Also, let us know if there is any error message you are getting when trying to export pdf.

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi shiva

The email address is this one: [email id removed by moderator]>. No error message, it just comes up advising me that the service is available for £1.50 subscription per month. And if I click on the button to subscribe, it tells me that I'm already subscribed.

My subscription was two days ago.

Thanks

Alistair

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi shivam

The email address is this one: [email id removed by moderator]. No error message, it just comes up advising me that the service is available for £1.50 subscription per month. And if I click on the button to subscribe, it tells me that I'm already subscribed.

My subscription was two days ago.

Thanks

Alistair

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to intervene, but did not want your email address to be published on a public forum.

Click on Adorobat​ link, and send Shivam a private message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem right now. Any help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, no. I found a work around for what I needed to do, so I cancelled the subscription through iTunes. Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi HeatherJ,

I have sent you a private message, please check the inbox for the same.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same problem as in original post haven't seen any answeres from staff help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2017 Aug 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too have just subscribed for a year and it is not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 29, 2017 Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alisonb,

Using the same email address you have logged in the forums, it seems you are subscribed to Adobe Export PDF.

Could you please let us know if there is any error message you are getting when trying to export pdf?

Are you using Adobe Reader desktop application to export PDF?  If yes, make sure you are logged in the application.

You can also export pdf using a web browser @ this link: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

Thank You,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 27, 2017 Aug 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My problem not sorted, 1 month in, and adobe have stopped speaking to me. Money thrown away for nothing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources