• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Digital editions not in the list of default programs

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2017 Aug 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While Digital editions is in my list of apps it's not in the list of default programs and cannot be selected to open epub files. Acrobat always jumps in and tells me it cannot open that type of file.

How do I get Digital Editions into the  default programs list so as to make it the default?.

Also, I have Adobe Acrobat as my default for ,pdf files but I still have to select it to open a PDF file. Surely having it marked as the default, that should not be necessary or is there some way of opening a pdf without needing to got to "open with"?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got this response. Can anybody translate, please?

ćƒ”ćƒƒć‚»ćƒ¼ć‚ø悒č”Øē¤ŗ恙悋

ē™»éŒ²ćƒ¦ćƒ¼ć‚¶ćƒ¼ć§ć‚ć‚‹ćŸć‚ć€ć“ć®ćƒ”ćƒ¼ćƒ«ćŒ Adobe Community 恋悉送äæ”ć•ć‚Œć¾ć—ćŸć€‚ 今恙恐 Adobe Community 恧ē™»éŒ²č§£é™¤ć™ć‚‹ć“ćØć‚‚ć€ćƒ”ćƒ¼ćƒ«ć®åŸŗęœ¬čØ­å®šć§ćƒ”ćƒ¼ćƒ«ć®é »åŗ¦ć‚’čŖæꕓ恙悋恓ćØć‚‚ć§ćć¾ć™ć€‚

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines