Exit

After Update my drawings where gone!

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2017 Aug 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm using Adobe Draw on my ipad.

After an automatic update I could not find my work anymore.

What has happened, please help.

Thanks

Alina

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 27, 2017 Aug 27, 2017

Hi Alina.

No problem I figured you'd respond when you were ready. I'm a bit confused though... It's never been possible to use Draw without creating an account.

Give another thought to these questions:

Have you ever used another email address for ANY other Adobe products?

Do you have any other Adobe apps on this same device that could have automatically logged you in with a different account?

Also, since it's new to this version, did you use the social sign on (G+ or Facebook) feature to log-in to

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2017 Aug 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alina.

I know it's upsetting to not see your work when you open the app.

Sometimes, though, work takes time to sync back down to the device (I'm hoping that's already happened). Other times, it's not there because when signing back in a different account was signed back into. So a couple of questions:

When you updated were you asked to sign back in to the account?

Have you ever used another email address for an Adobe product?

Do you have any other Adobe apps on this same device that could have automatically logged you in with a different account?

Also, since it's new to this version, did you use the social sign on (G+ or Facebook) feature to log-in to the app?

Please let me know.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2017 Aug 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue,
thank you for taking your time to help me, and sorry for the late replay, I was out on a camp.

The update happen automatically.
I was using always using the app without an account. But after the update this was not possible anymore.
So I created an account, but when I logged in all may work ( about 70 drawings) where gone.

Hope you have some ideas

Thanks and regards
Alina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 27, 2017 Aug 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alina.

No problem I figured you'd respond when you were ready. I'm a bit confused though... It's never been possible to use Draw without creating an account.

Give another thought to these questions:

Have you ever used another email address for ANY other Adobe products?

Also, since it's new to this version, did you use the social sign on (G+ or Facebook) feature to log-in to the app?

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2017 Aug 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sue,

thank you so much now I got them all back!

I was using Adobe Draw since such a long time, I forgot I had an account.
Now I was trying all my email and I could get in again.First there where only view drawings but slowly there where all coming back.

Thanks again for the help
Alina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 30, 2017 Aug 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Alina.

I knew they were there somewhere....Thanks for letting me know you have them now.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines