• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player

Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2017 Aug 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Flash Player was apparently installed successfully, but the application cannot be found in my application folder.

Furthermore, when attempting to open a webcast (from 2013), the webcast opens but when I select a sub-component, I get a message that my Flash Player needs updating ... starting the whole update process again, with ultimately the same results.

Very frustrating, and Adobe should be ashamed for not offering telephone support for this company product (even though free) when such glitches occur for any customer, let alone one who - like me - is fully-subscribedto Creative Cloud Membership.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 27, 2017 Aug 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

What OS and browser are you using? To get the latest version of Flash Player, go to Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions in your browser and download the same. If after installing the same, you are seeing above mentioned issues, then share Adobe_ADM.log and Adobe_GDE.log. To get log file locations, refer to Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on the Macintosh? . Once you have collected the logs, upload/share the same and post a link to the uploaded files here. To know how to upload the log files, you cna go through How to share a document .

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines