• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

This is not a discussion, it is a question. A year of nothing working as it should. CC2017

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2017 Aug 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Crop tool is non existant.... 2017 interface is normal, and it fails to function.

I need to know.... Does having 4 versions of cc photoshops installed have anything to do with this? They have had no problem running for years in the past.

Company 'expert' please Reply to my cell or Email listed

Thx

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting your Photoshop preferences which you can do under the General tab in recent versions of Photoshop preferences.

You can have several versions installed on your computer.

P,S. Answers on the forums are mostly from Volunteers, i.e. you are not adresssing Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the latest version some of your tools may be hidden as the Toolbar can be customized to show or hide tools. To open the Crop tool, try clicking on the Edit Toolbar button (with three dots on it) at the bottom of the tools to Edit the Toolbar. Here you can add or remove any tools that you like;

Screenshot 2017-08-28 07.46.54.png

Screenshot 2017-08-28 07.47.18.png

I hope this helps 🙂

Angie Taylor | Creative Cabin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An excellent answer from this famous Adobe products instructor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Aug 28, 2017 Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Derek! I really appreciate your comment. I'm blushing now! 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines