• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Everything stuck at 2% and "trying to connect to the server"

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2017 Aug 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem started a few days ago where I couldn't connect to any of the online features of any of my programs. I tried to log out and log back in to get it working but creative cloud needed an update. Unfortunately it got stuck at 2% complete and said it was "trying to connect to the server" without change. I tried to uninstall and reinstall creative cloud itself only for the instalation itself to run into the exact same problem. I think this may have something to do with CCleaner as I ran the free version right around the time everything broke. Please help!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 28, 2017 Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try Offline installer :

Download Creative Cloud desktop app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried that, install worked but now it wants me to update. That is failing and giving me error code 118 which I can't find a meaning for online

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you checked with the help documents links provided above to test network connectivity ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Taylor,

You may also try to follow the below steps and check if that helps.

1. Reset the host file (Resolve connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications )

2. Try connecting to open network like your mobile hotspot and check if that helps.

3. Try to uninstall Creative cloud (Uninstall the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application) -->Run cleaner tool (Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems)--> Restart machine--> Reinstall using offline installer (Download Creative Cloud desktop app ).

Help link:

Adobe Creative Cloud Network Endpoints

Adobe Service Check

Thanks,
Nikhil Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines