• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Magnification settings on Acrobat documents

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2017 Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Acrobat DC Standard Cloud version, and having a problem lately with the default zoom % going to 146% on all documents created, or converted from Microsoft Word. Yes, I can and do change the percentage manually for every document, going to File -->Properties-->Initial View-->Magnification, but I need to avoid this extra step (unless I really want to vary the displayed size).

Whatever I do, documents open with 146% magnification, which wasn't always the case. How can I change this to default to appropriate settings?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2017 Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jimw,

As per the description above, you want to restore the magnification settings for the PDF documents, Is that correct?

Please go to the Preferences of the document by navigating to Edit>Preferences, Select Documents Tab, and uncheck the option of Restore Last View settings when reopening documents.

> Then select the Page Display tab, and select the Zoom settings you want.

> Launch the document  again and check.

For more information: Viewing PDFs and viewing preferences, Adobe Acrobat

Let us know if this helps.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines