• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE 2017 3D Camera Tracker doesn't start analyzing

Participant ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a serious problem with the 3D Camera Tracker. I just started a new FHD Comp with one .mov(ProRes 422 HQ) file in it which plays back fine. As soon as I want to usw the 3D Cameratracker, it doesnt do anything. The Effects says "initializing" forever. It wont't start tracking/analyzing. I have also tried to put it in a new comp, slice it up, nothing helps.

On another footage element, the 3D Tracker worked.

What can I do to make the Tracker work again?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen some problems with ProRes footage in Windows version using the camera tracker. Have you tried to convert your QT file to image sequence before tracking?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for your reply. I work everyday with prores and never had this issue before. It's just a workaround but not an option for me to work everyday. I must be able to handle prores without converting. But thanks anyways

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Flowsnone,

Are you still facing this issue with ProRes footage? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 05, 2017 Aug 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Kevin,

it's not ProRes in general, it was just this one piece of footage. And yes, the tracking process still wont start.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's odd that it works on everything except that one clip.

Have you tried that clip on other computers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi flowsnone,

Sorry for this issue. Did you ever find a solution? Please let us know if you have or if you still need help.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 28, 2017 Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I faced the same problem.

Restarting the pc fixed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any fix for this? I am experiencing the same issue but for all my footage. I really need to get this out to a client ASAP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2019 May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same. In my case, some time start analyze but after progress 2%, it stopped. And I’m using AE2019.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines