• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop hängt hinterher beim Zeichnen mit Tablett

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2017 Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Immer wenn ich Photoshop benutze und mit meinem Wacom-Tablett zeichne hängt z.B. der Pinselstrich hinterher. In anderen Anwendungen wie Animate ist das nicht der Fall. Wenn ich normal mit der Maus in Photoshop zeichne ist es auch ganz normal und der Pinselstrich ist sofort da. Muss ich irgendwo etwas in den Einstellungen ändern?

Vielen Dank im Voraus!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please post a meaningful screenshot taken at View > 100% and with the pertinent Panels (Layers, Brush, Brush Presets, Options Bar, …) visible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://imgur.com/a/XuULM I don't know if that's what you meant but thanks anyways. Should i maybe make a short video that shows the problem or show you one from the internet if I find one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are there multiple Pen Pressure sensitive settings in the indicated Brush Panel?

Does the delay also happen with Brushes without any Pen Pressure settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://youtu.be/BhB6XdHqE_c?t=3m35s Thats basically my problem but it only occurs when i use my tablet and only in Photoshop, as I said every other application is fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have the latest Wacom driver installed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I did it recently. It's weird that it is only happening in Photoshop. Are there any options that i could change to make it work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines