• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw Anomaly

Participant ,
Aug 28, 2017 Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm seeing an anomaly when using Camera Raw within Ps CS6. The image below is hard to see, but its like a box within a box.  This is not in the original images, nor is it a result of stacking the images.  The boxes become more pronounced when applying more 'Clarity' in Camera Raw, but never goes away totally.  Has anyone else seen this, or know a solution?

Thanks

Lines.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 29, 2017 Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The screenshot does not seem to illustrate the problem very well, I fail to discern the issue.

Also you may want to post on the Camera Raw Forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 29, 2017 Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe I'll increase the Clarity setting in Camera Raw where its more pronounced and post on the other forum as you've suggested.  New in the forums and didn't know there was a specific forum for Camera Raw.  Thanks for the info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines