Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disable popup

Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Below is the popup I get every time I save a PDF and I want to disable this? The popup appears in the bottom right corner of my screen every time. Reason being is because sometimes I need to batch print a huge list of PDFs and then save them all into different folders and this popup always gets in the way of the save button so I have to either wait for it to go away or exit out of it every time. Just want to disable the popup altogether! Any help or guidance is appreciated!

Capture.PNG

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 25, 2017 Aug 25, 2017

OK - let's sleuth a bit deeper.  Can you tell me how you are creating the multiple PDFs?  Printing from Word?  Another application?  That might help us track down a solution.

A great weekend to you as well,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If running on Windows (10 for my screenshot), you should be able to enable/disable notifications from your Windows Notifications & actions System settings dialog.

notif1.jpg

I hope this is helpful.

My best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2017 Aug 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave,

Thank you for the help. Odd thing is though, I do not even have Adobe Reader as an option to turn notifications off. So I have to click "Get notifications from apps and other senders" off which results in me not getting any popups for any apps, and I do not want that. I at least want popups for Outlook 2016. Any idea why I would not have Adobe Reader as a notification to turn off in this section?

Again, I appreciate the help! Have a great weekend!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2017 Aug 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK - let's sleuth a bit deeper.  Can you tell me how you are creating the multiple PDFs?  Printing from Word?  Another application?  That might help us track down a solution.

A great weekend to you as well,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 29, 2017 Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No matter what I am printing from, the popup will come up. I am batch printing from another application, but the popup comes up if I do so from Word, or just save a PDF. Just seems odd that I do not have an Adobe Acrobat application to turn notifications off within notifications & actions.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Follow Dave_M's instructions to get to the Settings > Notifications & Actions.  You may see Print Notification.  Turn that off and it may take care of the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After reviewing my own solution, I checked and it doesn't work either.  I can't seem to get rid of that annoying notification.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines