• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photography plan & a single app licence for Illustrator on the same plan?

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2017 Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only need Photoshop & Illustrator for web design activities & really don't want to be paying nearly £50p/m for the full CC suite so I was wondering if it was possible just to go for the photography plan & a single app licence for Illustrator or is this against Adobe's ToS's?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 29, 2017 Aug 29, 2017

You can get what you desire, the photgraphy plan and a single app plan, but not on the same plan - as separate plans... but check the price - for the difference it might be more worthwhile getting the full package.

Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can use a photographers plan and add a single app to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can get what you desire, the photgraphy plan and a single app plan, but not on the same plan - as separate plans... but check the price - for the difference it might be more worthwhile getting the full package.

Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Getting the full package would not be worthwhile for me because it is £19.99 a month more than photography + single app & I don't collaborate over the cloud with anyone so would get no benefit.

Thanks for helping me out, that was helpful :thumbs_up .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines