• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sales report pages show" invalid date" in date column

Explorer ,
Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my contributor sales tab all my sold images are showing an "invalid date" in the date column.  This has just started happening.

I usually have several sales per day, but since the invalid date showed up, I have gotten nothing.  Am I making sales without it being reported due to this glitch?

Also, I never get a notice when my #1 top selling photo gets sold.   It shows up on the sales page, but it is the only image which doesn't notify me.

I'm having a hard time trusting the information on the sales page as there always seems to be some kind of glitch.   Views have totally disappeared and the sales reports are now not even showing basic information.  Amount and date is all I used to get...now I don't even get a date.

Please respond with some kind of reply that will give me more confidence in your service.  A company like Adobe should be able to supply contributors with sales tracking that is better than this.  

Adobe software is fantastic for the most part...but Adobe Stock leaves a LOT to be desired.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 29, 2017 Aug 29, 2017

I have learned this is an issue with the Safari browser. I expect it will be resolved in the next couple of weeks. For now, please use a different web browser and the dates should appear as normal.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the feedback. I've asked our engineering team to look into the invalid date error. I've not encountered that before so we may ask for some screen grabs to help identify the issue.

The views statistics were temporarily disabled. I expect they will be reinstated down the road but I don't have an estimated date at this time.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mat,

Attached is a screen capture of the invalid date issue.

Also, why would I not get a notification on a sale of one specific image 126571599 <https://stock.adobe.com/stock-photo/silhouette-of-a-luxurious-yacht-on-the-sea-of-cortez-at-sunset/126571599?prev_url=detail> when I have my settings for Adobe Stock to e-mail me whenever I sell an image. Every other image I get a notification of a sale, but not for 126571599 <https://stock.adobe.com/stock-photo/silhouette-of-a-luxurious-yacht-on-the-sea-of-cortez-at-sunset/126571599?prev_url=detail>….which happens to be my top selling image.

Also, I got an erroneous e-mail rejection of an image that had been already rejected 3 months prior …and one that wasn’t even in the waiting for approval. Just out of the blue I got an erroneous rejection notice on a photo not even in queue.

There have been so many glitches with Adobe Stock that I have lost count. The amount of bugs this service has is unacceptable. People have to trust that all sales are being accurately processed and the appropriate commission is paid for those sales.

I will be periodically buying my images using a different account to test the services validity and to ensure I am getting paid for every photo of mine that sells….It has gotten to the point that I am losing trust in your service due to frequent bugs such as this.

How are we to verify a sale has been made if the software can’t even output simple data for contributors properly. This is a commerce site and I expect honesty and competency as I would from any client whom I provide a service or a commodity in return for payment.

I trust you take this matter seriously as I am closely watching and monitoring this service.

Thank you for your concern and I will be waiting an appropriate response.

Regards,

Don Bright

Adobe customer and enthusiast since 1994

Sales of this photo does not send out a notification e-mail when sale is made. One step away from not being notified or paid at all!! FIX THIS PLEASE!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Don,

I'm waiting to hear back about the invalid date you are seeing in your account. I'll be sure to let you know as soon as I learn the cause. Your question about why you are not receiving notifications on one file though you are on the others may be related to your specific email provider. You mentioned it is your best selling image, if we are sending you multiple emails, identical in content to notify you of multiple sales of the same image, it's possible your email provider might be flagging it as spam. Please take a look in your spam folder and let me know if you see the notifications. If not, please let me know and I will investigate further.

As far as the duck image is concerned, please send me the image number and I'll look into this for you.

I am not able to provide you with a refund for a customer based purchase. You would need to contact customer service directly through Adobe.com for assistance in that matter.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 29, 2017 Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also experiencing the same problem.  And you mentioning about your sales statuses also made me realize that I haven't made a single sale in over a week with Adobe Stock.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 29, 2017 Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have learned this is an issue with the Safari browser. I expect it will be resolved in the next couple of weeks. For now, please use a different web browser and the dates should appear as normal.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines