Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't connect fotalia profile with adobe stock

New Here ,
May 20, 2017 May 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I want to upload my pictures but it is not possible to connect my fotalia profile with the one at adobe stock.
When I try doing so there is always a wrong profile name that I can't change.
It would be very great if I could get some help!

Thanks for your help!

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

I checked your account and found you made two attempts to create Fotolia accounts however neither are valid. We are not accepting new contributor accounts at Fotolia so you will not be able to manually sync at any time.

You must submit all of your content through the Adobe Stock Contributor portal. All of your approved content will automatically be made available for sale at Fotolia. All sales originating within Fotolia will be paid into your Adobe Stock Contributor account immediately.

Kind rega

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked your account and found you made two attempts to create Fotolia accounts however neither are valid. We are not accepting new contributor accounts at Fotolia so you will not be able to manually sync at any time.

You must submit all of your content through the Adobe Stock Contributor portal. All of your approved content will automatically be made available for sale at Fotolia. All sales originating within Fotolia will be paid into your Adobe Stock Contributor account immediately.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2017 Aug 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am also facing the same problem.

I have opened an fotolia account few months back and not used since today. I forgot my password. Today I recovered with new password. When I try to login with the same password its not accepting.

If I upload through fotolia, will it reflect in adobe stock or else I have start once again ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 29, 2017 Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Prem,

You cannot upload images through Fotolia as it has been acquired by Adobe. You must upload all your contents through Adobe Stock contributors portal. All of your approved content will automatically be made available for sale at Fotolia.

Also. you may refer Use the Contributor portal on Adobe Stock | to get more details about how to upload your content on Adobe Stock contributor portal.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional query.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines