• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 11

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2017 Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I have Photoshop Elements 11 and its stopped opening. It says its still on my laptop, I can double click it to open it. I get the loading spiral and then nothing. I would uninstall and reinstall but I was given my dad's old laptop and he didn't even know he had photoshop elements installed let alone having a code.

Is there a way to find any sort of  identifying information?

I've even tried "run as administrator" and a box comes up asking me if I want to allow changes to be made and I click yes and nothing happens.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2017 Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting preferences once.

Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Mac: Option+Command+Shift) immediately after Photoshop Elements begins launching. Click Yes to delete the Adobe Photoshop Elements settings file.

Thanks,

Anwesha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2017 Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried that and nothing happened. I can't even get to the screen where I choose between organizer and editor. I took a video of what happens- I'm sorry it looks so bad, I'm not sure what happened during the upload:

YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 29, 2017 Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

shutterbugalli  wrote

Is there a way to find any sort of  identifying information?

I assume you're running Windows.

Try running the free Belarc Advisor utility. It'll give you a comprehensive report of exactly what software is installed, including serial numbers. You'll then be in a position to reinstall if necessary.

Products: Belarc Advisor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines