• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Click to allow page to expand

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2017 Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click on the double arrow to the right (or left) of the page breakpoint line to allow page to expand elements move around. Here's the page in Muse

Screen Shot 2017-08-29 at 2.16.07 PM.png

and here's the page preview

Screen Shot 2017-08-29 at 2.17.58 PM.png

any suggestions on how to fix assets in place when page expands. I've already made them "responsive width and height."

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 30, 2017 Aug 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To help us investigate your issue, can you please publish your site and share the URL with us over here. That would help us better understand the nature of your issue.

Just in case you haven't had a chance to do so, I suggest going through this tutorial Create a responsive website | for insights into what could be causing the issue.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The site has been published at trlproductions.org. I made it unable to extend because of the elements relocating.

thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just show us a version of your .muse file, containing only one page and only the "misbehaving" element by following these instructions: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines