• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

First time using eBook, cannot open .acsm - Forgot to authorize when I purchased?

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2017 Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When I bought an eBook I was prompted to register an Adobe ID, presumably to link it to the eBook in question for authorization purposes, but I clicked download immediately instead and the option to register an Adobe ID disappeared. Now I cannot in any way seem to be able to open the eBook I purchased. I have tried to authorize my computer without ID, with ID, and I have tried a couple of different versions of Adobe Digital Editions (4.5 and 3.0).

I get an error message saying:

Error getting License. License Server Communication Problem: E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER

How do I proceed?

Any help is greatly appreciated. In advance, thanks for your time.

Regards,

Vegard.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2017 Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found answer in a similar thread. The solution was to contact the re-seller. They provided me with a free new copy within the hour.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2017 Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. Good info.  Would this also explain why I cannot even open the Digital Editions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines