• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

durée de la période d'essai photoshop CC / photoshop trial period

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2017 Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

J'ai téléchargé la version d'essai de  photoshop CC pour une durée de 30 jours comme il était indiqué. Or, après installation la fenêtre s'ouvre et il est écrit " il vous reste 7 jours" .... comme je partais en vacances pour qques jours après, je n'ai pas pu utiliser ma période d'essai. Il y a t-il un recours possible ? si ce n'est pas possible, je pense que j'irai acheter un autre logiciel car j'ai la nette impression de m’être fait avoir....

I downloaded the trial version of photoshop CC for a duration of 30 days as it was indicated. However , after the setting the window opened with the message " you have 7 days left".... as I was leaving on holidays for a few days after that, I didn't have the opportunity to use my trial period. Is there a possible recourse to get a trial period for 30 days ? If there is no possibility , I think I will buy another software as I do feel I was fooled ....

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 29, 2017 Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2017 Aug 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Then WHY MENTIONNING 30 DAYS ??? I am really furious ! I wouldn’t have downloaded it when I did had I known it !

That is not correct and respectful to customers ! If the site says 30 days then we should be able to use it for 30 days…. Mere question of logic ! If the trial lasts 7 days, I still don’t understand why they fool people by mentionning 30 days !

Provenance : Courrier pour Windows 10

De : John T Smith

Envoyé le :mercredi 30 août 2017 03:46

À : Fabienne Faure

Objet :[Adobe Creative Cloud] durée de la période d'essai photoshop CC / photoshop trial period

durée de la période d'essai photoshop CC / photoshop trial period

created by John T Smith in Adobe Creative Cloud - View the full discussion

Trials are now 7 days https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2151685

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/9797041#9797041 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/9797041#9797041

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Adobe Creative Cloud by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines