• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop [Can existing Photoshop be installed on a different computer?]

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2017 Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wondering if there was any way to transfer photoshop to another computer, if it is possible. I really need it for my school. I have bought photoshop before on a different computer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you purchase CC 2017? You can deactivate on one computer and activate on another. You can do the same with the stand alone product as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version?  If CS6 or earlier, deactivate on the old computer as Michele has told you.  If CC, just install and sign in.  You are allowed to have it running on two computers at any one time.  Adding a third CC  installation automatically disables one of the previous two.  Note: you can switch between computers, and as far as I know, as often as you like.  I use three computers, and switch between the laptop and tablet as I need, and it has never been a problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you still have the license keys you can load it onto the second computer. Try it before uninstalling from the first computer.
Transferring is not really a thing unless you copy the whole computer's info to a new one via timemachine etc. if your'e on a mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines