Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Digital editions (ebook)

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2017 Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator Note: Personal Information Removed]

I purchased an Ebook from someone I think his name was Ruo, and it was the wrong book and also it did not have page numbers on it. So, I am trying to return it and get my money back. I only can open the book through adobe digital edition so how do I return this ebook and get my money back ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 29, 2017 Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. Adobe Digital Edition is only for eBooks open not for the return. To return the eBook contact the reseller of the eBook.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2017 Aug 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I find the reseller's contact information ??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

O.o on the website how has order the eBook?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not remember anything that's why I'm contacting you. Please find me the contact information for the seller. The name of the ebook is Architectural Graphics 6th edition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry but nobody can you help with this issue. Nobody can know how have buy the eBook. o.o

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines