• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with resolution?

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2017 Aug 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to put slides on one of my company's TVs. Whenever I try to put an image on it a message pops up saying "the defined resolution is not currently supported. Resolution: (17400 x 10050)". In Photoshop, I set the width and length at 17400 x 10050 pixels and the ppi at 300. When exporting the images, I set them as JPEG files. Is this an issue with size, ppi, format, or something else that's going over my head?

[Moved from the non-technical Lounge Forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 30, 2017 Aug 30, 2017

The dimensions seem much too large, are you sure you've got this right?

PPI is irrelevant in this context – it's only used for printing (not screen).

JPG format should be fine.

Online states: 4K UHD is a resolution of 3840 pixels × 2160 lines(8.3 megapixels, aspect ratio 16:9) and is one of the two resolutions of ultra high definition television targeted towards consumer television, the other being 8K UHD which is 7680 pixels × 4320 lines (33.2 megapixels).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The dimensions seem much too large, are you sure you've got this right?

PPI is irrelevant in this context – it's only used for printing (not screen).

JPG format should be fine.

Online states: 4K UHD is a resolution of 3840 pixels × 2160 lines(8.3 megapixels, aspect ratio 16:9) and is one of the two resolutions of ultra high definition television targeted towards consumer television, the other being 8K UHD which is 7680 pixels × 4320 lines (33.2 megapixels).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

...but most likely it's plain old HD, which is 1920 x 1080 pixels.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines