• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing text in dropdown menus in Elements 10

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the last update of Windows 10, the text in the dropdown-menus has disappeared, i.e. perhaps not really disappeared, but it seems to be black text on black background  - the menu points work, but the text is invisible.

Any suggestions as to how it can be reset?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this in the Editor> Try clicking reset panels (near top right next to the undo buttons.

If you are seeing this in Organizer try manually checking for Windows 10 updates – see this similar thread.

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2319362

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi arneh,

Thanks for posting in Adobe forums.

I understand you are facing issue with Elements in Windows 10.

- Microsoft has released a new Windows 10 update KB4016240 (Build 15063.250) that attempts to fix most of the common issues faced by users who upgraded to Windows 10 Creators Update. While no new features are being added in this update several other issues have been addressed.

- Try to manually check the Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems (KB4020102) . Please install it if its missing .

Thanks

Regards

Dhananjay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the help. Sadly nothing worked, but an error search in Windows 10 revealed that Photoshop Elements 10 was not compatible with the latest update. So I rolled back to the second latest version of Win10, and presto! The dropdown menus are back!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2017 Aug 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

how do you do that....?

I'm sooooo frustrated!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines