Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error opening ebook

Community Beginner ,
Aug 30, 2017 Aug 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

My library has opened a ebook service. I've got a BQ Classic ereader but once I've transfered the ebook to my ereader, when I try to open it, it says "The book is not readable". I follow the instructions established by the library and the manufacturer's indications, as they answered when I sent them when I discover the error. https://www.bq.com/en/support/help/650

They recommended to follow exactly those instructions and in case that shouldn't work, to ask Adobe. Can you help me,please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you read the eBook in Adobe Digital Edition?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then seems the eBook and Adobe Digital Edition fine. Support your eBook Reader the format of the eBook?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's what the technical specifications  say.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar question. I have a NOOK and together with ADE I was able to open ebooks. However, with my latest downloads the books come into the NOOK but I can't open them because it says Author Unknown instead of the author and then "sorry unable to open book" or it says "book returned". Anybody else experiencing this lately. I download from the New York City Public Library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines