Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to load image in Liquify tool in Adobe Photoshop CC2017

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All. Hope you guys are doing good.

I am using Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 for the last many months. Today When i tried to open the image in Liquify filter, it does not show any image. Screen remains blank. If I uncheck the box " USING THE GRAPHICS PROCESSOR" It then loads the image but with very poor resolution and you cannot apply bloat tool on it.  I reset the preferences file as well but in vain.  My video graphics adaptor is working fine.

Kindly let me know what is the reason behind it as it was working fine, but now not showing any image if I go to liquify.

Many regards

Syed Sajjad Haider.

syedsajjadhaider@gmail.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ther, it's hard to know what could be the issue. It could be your system or a software glitch. Have you updated your graphics card with the latest drivers? Is your card one of the supported cards?

thanks,

Angie Taylor | http://www.creativecabin.co.uk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

graphic card info.JPGThanks Angie for your reply.

I think I accidently change some setting related to photoshop profile. My Graphics card is working fine. I am attaching herewith the pictures of  preferences page where you can see my graphics card AMD Radeon.  Hope to hear from you soon, I tried everything on my part but in vain.

Regards,

Syed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you send a screenshot of the Advanced options please? Also a screenshot of you le graphics card driver version plEase

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Angie.

Here are the screen shots you asked for.

advance-options.JPGAMD Radeon HD 8730M.JPG

Many regards,

Syed

+923215041414

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a list of tested GPUs:

Photoshop graphics processor (GPU) card FAQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines