• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Make Adobe Stock Credits Available to Team

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I have Creative Cloud for Teams and an Adobe Stock subscription, but currently, only I have access to use the stock credits. How can I allow others in my team to access these credits?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 01, 2017 Sep 01, 2017

Stephaine, you will need Contact Customer Care for this request.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stephanie,

Kindly go through the link: NEW Adobe Stock features for Creative Cloud for teams | Creative Cloud blog by Adobe to get the information about how to allow others in your team to access the Stock images.

Also, you can refer to FAQ | Enterprise and Teams  for more details.

Let me know if this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional query.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Twarita - I think the issue is, my Adobe Stock credits from the plan I'm on have been applied to me as an individual and do not show up under my team account. So, for example, in the top right menu, it says I have 105 images available when "Personal" is selected under Teams. But if I select our company name under Teams, I get a pop-up that asks me if I want 10 free assets, and no available credits are shown.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 01, 2017 Sep 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stephanie,

I believe the current Stock plan that you have under your Adobe ID is the individual plan which can be accessed only via your Adobe credentials.

As per your requirements, you will need a Stock teams subscription which can be clubbed with your Adobe Creative cloud teams plan if you wish.

You may refer to the link as posted by Twarita in the post above about the features of the Stock teams plan. Additionally, please see Stock photos, royalty-free images, graphics, vectors & videos | Adobe Stock to purchase the Adobe Stock teams membership.

I hope that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would it be possible to move the credits in my personal subscription to the team subscription? I never meant to purchase an individual only subscription -- the goal was to have those available for the whole team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Stephaine, you will need Contact Customer Care for this request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started