• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Questions regarding payment for the photography plan

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry if this was answered somewhere before but I couldn't find any answers on Google that seemed reliable. Most of the time it was vague guesses from strangers.

Anyhow, I'm planning to buy the photography plan (Photoshop + Lightroom) but have problems deciding on the subscription plan because I'm a bit unsure about the cancellation.

1) The monthly subscription for $9.99/mo has some kinda clause that if I want to opt out of the subscription plan (before the year is over), I've have to pay 50% of the costs? Is that true? And if yes, what is the 50% based on? Is it 50% of the whole product cost (e.g. I pay $150 to use the programs for a year so I'd have to pay $75 as reimbursement for wanting to cancel my subscription early) or is it 50% of the amount of money I would have still have left to pay.

For e.g. I've used the photography plan for 8 months and would still be bound to the subscription for the next 4 months but because I want to pull out early, I'd have to pay 50% of the costs of the last 4 months. Is it like that or is that wrong?

2) I saw that I also have the option to pay pre-paid 144 € or so for the whole year instead of having monthly costs. If I were to cancel my subscription in the first few months, do I still get to use the product for a year until it runs out or would it block my license the moment I press the button to cancel my subscription and not renew it?

I'm sorry for the odd nature of my questions but I'm only considering a one year subscription due to financial uncertainty.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

1) You have to pay 50% of the remaining fees .

In this case, you'll have to contact the customer support, because there will be no Cancel button in your account.

2)

...If I were to cancel my subscription in the first few months, do I still get to use the product for a year until it runs out ...

Yes. And you don't get a refund.

More on this topic: Learn about cancelling your Adobe Creative Cloud plan subscription

Fenja

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1) You have to pay 50% of the remaining fees .

In this case, you'll have to contact the customer support, because there will be no Cancel button in your account.

2)

...If I were to cancel my subscription in the first few months, do I still get to use the product for a year until it runs out ...

Yes. And you don't get a refund.

More on this topic: Learn about cancelling your Adobe Creative Cloud plan subscription

Fenja

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2017 Sep 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! That's exactly what I was looking for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know, your programs do NOT keep working after you cancel and stop paying

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With a prepaid plan, you have access until the end of your contracted term - Legal subscription terms | Adobe

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2017 Sep 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the reply and link! I'll be sure to check it out after setting my plan up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines