• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Show More" option when scrolling to the end of a page/thread...

Engaged ,
Sep 01, 2017 Sep 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a News and Event page where I add all these updates related to this companies site every month. The list keeps growing and growing. It doesn't make sense to have the whole page load. I was wondering if there is a widget or some trick (Using code) that loads a section once the user reaches the end of the page. Kind of like how Twitter and Facebook does it. Once you reach to the end of the page more content gets loaded.

Please help! Thank you!

P.S. I did find a forum that had the "correct" answer, but the links to the answer don't link to anything anymore unfortunately: Is there a 'Show More' option widget for Muse?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 05, 2017 Sep 05, 2017

Maybe this helps you out, unfortunately needs a subscription at muse-themes.com

Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-06 um 05.40.20.png

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2017 Sep 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like these widgets have been discontinued. You can vote for this feature request here.

"Load More" widget

I found a tutorial in which the author has explained creating a Show More option using the Accordion panel.  This might not be the solution you are looking for but it can probably provide you with clues to consider options within the current limitations of Adobe Muse.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thats a good idea visually. But will it work as a regular "show more" button would? As in not load everything unless "show more" is selected?

I'm thinking is the perspective of loading this page faster since there is a lot on content to load.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe this helps you out, unfortunately needs a subscription at muse-themes.com

Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-06 um 05.40.20.png

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines