• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue saving as PDF

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2017 Sep 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I save my PSD file as a PDF (see below for links), the bottom 6 bullets on the 1st job title listed do not save on the PDF. Any ideas as to why this would happen and how to fix it?

PSD File: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5Bcc333kVTCTkhpNW8wbnVBdEk

PDF File: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5Bcc333kVTCODh5ZldYaXZDUzg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 02, 2017 Sep 02, 2017

Something to do with the icon being used for the bullet.

I downloaded the PSD file, deleted the layers marked 7, 7 copy 1 etc and replaced them by duplicating the layers named "5". Exporting to PDF then worked OK.

There are 2 less bullets in the screenshot (4 missing instead of the 6 you mentioned) because the PSD and PDF in your links seem to be two different files.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 02, 2017 Sep 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Something to do with the icon being used for the bullet.

I downloaded the PSD file, deleted the layers marked 7, 7 copy 1 etc and replaced them by duplicating the layers named "5". Exporting to PDF then worked OK.

There are 2 less bullets in the screenshot (4 missing instead of the 6 you mentioned) because the PSD and PDF in your links seem to be two different files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines