Sep 02, 2017 Sep 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What should I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

confirm that you can connect to the secure adobe servers.

for help with that and other common secure adobe.com connection problems read, http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your advice, but I am afraid I have given up on Adobe Digital Editions. I have had troubles with it for so many years. It never worked properly. Someone just advised me to use Kobo for desktop and I just downloaded it and it works perfectly. No problems at all. And it is much more user friendly. But thanks for the offer to help anyway. Regards, Imelda

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

for others:  you posted in the wrong forum and you failed to mentioned ade in your original message so that message 1advice was incorrect.

[]moved from Downloading, Installing, Setting Up to Adobe Digital Editions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines