Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I can not log in. What can I do?

Imelda

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2017 Sep 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please help i have same problem !!

my blog: طراحی سایت

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2017 Sep 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am afraid I have given up on Adobe Digital Editions. I have had troubles with it for so many years. It never worked properly. Someone just advised me to use Kobo for desktop and I just downloaded it and it works perfectly. No problems at all. And it is much more user friendly. Maybe this is a solution to your problem as well? Regards, Imelda

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2017 Sep 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have to agree with the poster who gave up on digital editions.  I have downloaded the software, checked internet connection, logged into adobe and I still get error messages to activate, or connection error.  Just seems to not be worth the effort.  Why publish software that is not intuitive or requires so many steps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines