• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reseting Kobo eReader Licences

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2017 Sep 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone tell me how to get the licences reset on my Kobo eReader.   I have tried over the last few months to get them reset, but what is disturbing is that some of the posts that I have seen on the forum date back to 2009. Eight years and the problem is still ongoing!  I have even contemplated returning the eReader and getting a refund as I don't seem to be getting anywhere with it.  I was able to download a few books and then got the messages -

E_BAD_LOAN_ID,  CE_COPY_NOT_ALLOWED No permission to copy book,  and the most annoying one, E_ACT_TOO_MANY_ACTIVATIONS. Therefore I cannot download anything from my library and I am at loggerheads with this problem.  Who do I talk to about the licences ?  If I reauthorise my computer and eReader as I have had to do am I using up my six licences?  Currently I am using Adobe Digital Editions 4:5 and prior to this problem ADE 4:5 worked okay. The eReader is great when it is working.  So my problem is how to reset the licences and does someone notify me when they are reset.  Here's hoping

Thanks

Terry

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?