• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hello! Please help me! [Unable to see typed text until I use the Move tool to move it slightly]

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2017 Sep 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I've been having this problem for quite long time and I really don't know how to fix it. I take the ''Text tool'' and I start to write,but I don't see it until I take and move it a bit. Preferences: http://prntscr.com/gg7bav

I added a video!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting your preferences:

1. Exit the application

2. Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Windows) or Option+Command+Shift (macOS) as

you start Adobe Software. You may be prompted to delete the current settings. The

new preferences files are created when you start the application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing happens when I press and hold Alt+Control+Shift ( I'm windows user) .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, I opened the photoshop and then did that, it like loaded a bit and then I took the text tool , started to write, I saw the first 5 letters and then the continuation dissapeared.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 03, 2017 Sep 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

?? Outlook for Android

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Photoshop and what operating system? Is everything up-to-date?

And did you get adobe to reset the preferences? The dialog box comes up. If you are in the newest Photoshop just go to the preferences and under General you will see a button to reset preferences. Once you restart it will be reset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know, I can't see it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK

?? Outlook for Android

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And the same problem is in GIMP, so maybe it's not the error in the application, but in my computer? Can someone help please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you check fonts to see if there are corrupted? I am sorry, I do not know how to do this on Windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 04, 2017 Sep 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We asked you: what version of Photoshop, for example Cs6, Cc2017.7? And what operating system, for instance Windows 8, Mac OS Sierra.  If you don't know how to find out, let us know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines