• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pixelated Text

Community Beginner ,
Sep 03, 2017 Sep 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a novice user with Photoshop, but I am experienced. I have new pictures of my Great Grand Babies and have been trying to put their names on the photos. I am successful in putting the text on the photos but the text is very pixelated. almost to the point of not being able to read it. How can I make the text sharp without the blurriness of the pixilation?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 03, 2017 Sep 03, 2017

Dave, As I said I am a novice but experienced user with Photo Shop. Your questions prompted me to remember the resolution of the picture. I adjusted the resolution and guess what happened, it worked. Thank you for rattling my head. Very much appreciated .

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steven

Are you working with sufficient image resolution?

What is the pixel size of your image (to check go to image, image size and the dimensions in pixels are near the top) and what size text are you placing on it?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave, Image in pixels is 466 x 317 (7 x 4.76) I have tried any where from 10 to 16 text size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dave, As I said I am a novice but experienced user with Photo Shop. Your questions prompted me to remember the resolution of the picture. I adjusted the resolution and guess what happened, it worked. Thank you for rattling my head. Very much appreciated .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

You posted whilst I was typing the last reply.  Glad you have it sorted

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steven

With an image size of 466 x 317 (and assuming your second dimensions were inches ) then your small font is using very few pixels.

View at 100% zoom. If you zoom in beyond that size then your text will look pixelated.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines