• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I find a portfolio

Explorer ,
Sep 03, 2017 Sep 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A simple question but I cannot find an answer for. I have a photographers username/portfolio name from a previous image I viewed a while ago. How on earth do I find his portfolio from main adobe stock search. I type the portfolio name and it does not work work, I don't have the image file number as I know that works. But searching the photographer is proving futile for me. There must be something I am missing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 04, 2017 Sep 04, 2017

Hi Kiriako,

Unfortunately, the feature for searching for the portfolio of a photographer from the main Adobe Stock search is not available as of now. However, if you remember the image ID or the keywords of a particular image you have viewed, then you can click on the image and below you will get the photographer's/contributor's name, upon clicking on that you can view his portfolio.

Although I doubt if this helps and will pass on this as a feature request to the Adobe Stock team.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hy,

You can try it on Google. - Search for "AdobeStock, USERNAME"

Regards,

Mario

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get login/password results when I search google. Thanks for response though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2017 Sep 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kiriako,

Unfortunately, the feature for searching for the portfolio of a photographer from the main Adobe Stock search is not available as of now. However, if you remember the image ID or the keywords of a particular image you have viewed, then you can click on the image and below you will get the photographer's/contributor's name, upon clicking on that you can view his portfolio.

Although I doubt if this helps and will pass on this as a feature request to the Adobe Stock team.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kiriktm500  schrieb

... I have a photographers username/portfolio name...

What is the username?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 04, 2017 Sep 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found the portfolio I was looking for and it turns out one of the images was in my library belonged to it. But it would be nice to be able search via portfolio. To be able to give an unsubscribed Adobe client a portfolio name for them to choose a graphic from. I'll just have to use image file numbers as portfolio references.

Cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started