• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Odd Problem- The Entire GUI has no words, in any menu

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2017 Sep 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have launched Photoshop Elements 12 after a while of not using. I log into my Creative Cloud Account and it gets me into the program. BUT. When i try to use the program all menus at the top are just blank. The drop down menu comes down, but nothing else does. And i really need to use Photoshop right now. Please help. Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 04, 2017 Sep 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BrandonH509  wrote

I have launched Photoshop Elements 12 after a while of not using. I log into my Creative Cloud Account and it gets me into the program. BUT. When i try to use the program all menus at the top are just blank. The drop down menu comes down, but nothing else does. And i really need to use Photoshop right now. Please help. Thank you

There is a recent issue with Elements among other softwares after an update of the Windows 10 Creator update. The problem is with the fonts cache.

photoshop elements 15 tekst engine problemen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2017 Sep 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This didn't worked sadly . I read through the thread linked, and it's not the same problem I am having. but thank you for the help so far

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines