• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

el error: Adobe Acrobat DC ha encontrado un error desconocido

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone can tell me how to solve the following error: Adobe Acrobat DC has encountered an unknown error this happens when I perform a word search and I try to change it it automatically closes my Acrobat but before I throw the error.

Alguien puede decirme como resolver el siguiente el error: Adobe Acrobat DC ha encontrado un error desconocido esto sucede cuando realizo una busqueda de palabra e intento cambiarla se cierra automáticamente mi Acrobat pero antes me arroja el error.

Error de Adobe.png

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 01, 2017 Sep 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ricardom,

Sorry for the delay in response to your query. As per the description above, the Acrobat Pro DC is crashing while you are searching any Word, Is that correct?

Please check for any pending updates of Acrobat Pro DC from Help>Check for Updates.

You may also try to repair the installation file of Acrobat Pro DC from Help>Repair Installation (assuming you are using Windows operating system).

If this does not help , please share the following details:

• Please confirm the version of Acrobat installed on your computer?

To check the version of Acrobat, launch Acrobat>navigate to Help menu>select About Adobe Acrobat  Pro DC.

• Which operating system do you have- Windows/Mac?
  • Is this happening with this pdf only or with other pdfs as well?

Keep us posted with the results.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2017 Sep 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning.

The same problem is still presented, when we give it in update it tells us there are no updates. Operating System: Windows 10

Happens with any PDF

Version:

[Personal information removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2017 Sep 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ricardom,

Please use the Adobe Acrobat Removal tool to remove the Acrobat installed: Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs

Then restart the computer, and reinstall the Acrobat DC: Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC, 2017, XI, or X

Keep us posted with the results.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines