• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC 2017 does not see GPU GTX 1050 ti

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2017 Sep 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop CC 2017 does not see GPU GTX 1050 ti. Photoshop installed on the laptop DELL Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming. OS - Windows 10 Corporate x64. Device Manager identifies GPU. All programs except photshop work with GPU. From the official site NVidia downloaded the latest version of the driver. From the official site Dell downloaded the current driver for laptop. What is the reason?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 29, 2017 Sep 29, 2017

Hi,

As Photoshop is not able to detect the GPU in your computer, with Photoshop closed could you please try adding Photoshop to the 3D program list in the Nvidia Control Panel and then launch Photoshop & let us know if it works?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2017 Sep 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Photoshop General Discussion​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2017 Sep 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

As Photoshop is not able to detect the GPU in your computer, with Photoshop closed could you please try adding Photoshop to the 3D program list in the Nvidia Control Panel and then launch Photoshop & let us know if it works?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2017 Oct 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! I did it and it worked. This way if you have 2 graphic cards you can choose which one Photoshop should use. Thanks for help ;]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2017 Oct 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad it's working for you! Feel free to reach out to us for any future queries!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I own a notebook with the GTX 1050 card and I notice some features in Photoshop (eg Liquify in the face tool part, when used the screen gives little sparkles, subtle, but quite annoying). I notice these flickering also when using the brush doing dodge and burn. I have already made some settings in the Nvidia properties, but there is still this drawback. Can someone help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For those who found this discussion in 2020: solved this issue on my notebook with integrated graphics Intel 360 and NVidia GTX 1050 by rolling back Intel driver to version 21.x.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Tevashov for the tipp. Rolling back the Intel driver to version 21.x war the solution for my notebook to activate GeForce GTX 1050 again in Photoshop. Thanks a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry to start up an old thread, but I'm still having this issue with a 1050 ti, except I have an AMD cpu so it doesnt have built in graphics. Does this fix use the built in graphics or the dedicated graphics card?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines