• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

License Plate Deblur [LOCKED]

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2017 Sep 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Can someone please help me figure out this license plate? or some free software? It was a hit and run and they did a lot of damage to our boat that we were towing. Any help is appreciated! thanks:)IMG_4511.jpgIMG_4510.jpg

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 05, 2017 Sep 05, 2017

Just so we know what we're talking about. This is what's there:

plate.png

Of course, in CSI, a voice off screen says "enhance", crosshairs appear and zoom in like a swarm of hungry grasshoppers, and you get this:

plate copy.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think anyone will be able to get the number plate from that size image. If you had the original 8 megapixel image (or whatever your camera can do) it might be easier.

I'm also not sure if this is an allowed use of the forum! Either way, you do know the intersection, and the exact time, it could be worth seeing if the police can find any security cameras in the area.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Colin+Holgate  wrote

I'm also not sure if this is an allowed use of the forum!

No problem with that, we've had lots before. And they all boil down to the same: not enough pixels.

This "zoom and enhance" trick only works on TV, not in the real world.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 05, 2017 Sep 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just so we know what we're talking about. This is what's there:

plate.png

Of course, in CSI, a voice off screen says "enhance", crosshairs appear and zoom in like a swarm of hungry grasshoppers, and you get this:

plate copy.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines