• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancelled Adobe stock in June - still getting charged

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2017 Sep 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I cancelled Adobe Stock after the trial period in June. It seems that the trial period offer was not very clearly explained as many people can attest.

I have a transcript that confirms cancellation and that I won't be charged any further and that I won't be charged a cancellation fee.

I expected to be charged for the month of June - and I was - but now I've been charged for July and August and my Adobe stock account appears to still be active!

Now what?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 05, 2017 Sep 05, 2017

Sorry for the poor experience Tuomas. But still, I would recommend downloading all your remaining assets before 12th September 2017 as in that way you won't lose the licenses and can use them later even if you wish not to renew your subscription again.

Also, thanks for sharing your feedback regarding the policy of removing licenses from the account after the subscription period. We shall definitely pass it on to our concerned team.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Callen,

Please let me know if you have received an email confirmation regarding the cancellation back in June.

Regards,
Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received a chat transcript which I've emailed to you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently I cant reply to the email sent to me. Whats the best way to get the transcript to you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apologize for the confusion I just now found the cancellation chat that you are referring to. I will escalate the case regarding the service cancellation and refund and the concerned team will get back to you regarding the same. I appreciate your patience.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional query.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2017 Sep 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Callen,

We tried contacting you but it seems that you are not available. We have sent you an email regarding the issue, please revert on the same so that our support team can give you a callback.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2017 Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received an email from Adobe saying they tried to contact me but missed me over the Labor day holiday. I replied Monday evening with times I could be reached by phone. Haven't heard back yet, although I'm not sure what good a conversation would do. Theres a pretty easy solution to this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2017 Oct 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still getting charged for Adobe stock even though I was told back in June it would be cancelled. Transcript of chat attached.Transcript of your chat.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2017 Oct 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Callen,

We are extremely sorry about the concern- I will make it a priority to have the service terminated and have the refund created.

Regards,
Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2017 Sep 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe Stock -experience was similar and awful. I missed my one moth cancellation window so I had two options: pay the full year (~450€) or cancel with 225€ (and get nothing). Now that I've paid the full year and gained some 100 licenses, all of those licenses will reset to zero in five days when my subscription period ends. It would have been nice to have some licenses for the future, but it seems I paid 450€ for nothing.

It would be wonderful to hear how you got "transcript that confirms cancellation and that I won't be charged any further and that I won't be charged a cancellation fee." I would like to get similar transcript from Adobe too as I begged for one from the customer service with no luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tuomas,

I understand your concern. It seems that your account renewal date is 12th of September 2017 so I would request you to download all the remaining assets/licenses, as the once which are downloaded will remain forever in your license history.

In case you have any additional query, please feel free to update this thread so that we can further help you with the issue.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reply, twaritar3263062!

The experience with Adobe Stock and Adobe in general was very disappointing: after being a paying customer for Adobe for almost ten years (Photoshop & Lightroom) it felt unfair that you made me pay for the Stock for full year against my will (I tried to cancel the subscription after the trial period). However, I thought I might find use for the images later on. Little did I know back then…

Your policy to remove remaining licenses from the account after the subscription period seems just arrogant. There is no technical justification for your action, there’s only abuse of the client for your profit. When I contacted the customer service agent concerning this issue, he recommended me to renew my subscription for one more year (~450€) so I wouldn’t have to rush with my licensing… One of the worst customer service experiences – I just feel like i've been robbed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the poor experience Tuomas. But still, I would recommend downloading all your remaining assets before 12th September 2017 as in that way you won't lose the licenses and can use them later even if you wish not to renew your subscription again.

Also, thanks for sharing your feedback regarding the policy of removing licenses from the account after the subscription period. We shall definitely pass it on to our concerned team.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started